Wave Washers Catalog
- Wave washers have more load build up and less deflection than a bowed washer.
- Wave washers are usually used in thrust loading applications for small deflections, particularly where space is limited.
- Wave washers are used to provide a controlled amount of friction between two surfaces and to prevent rattles.
- The spring rate is approximately linear between 20% and 80% of available deflection.
- Spring Steel: SAE 1074 / ASTM#A684, hardened to Rockwell C45-50.
- Stainless Steel: 301 / 302 Stainless Steel to ASTM#A177.
- Steel: Provided Plain Finish. Wave washers can be provided with a mechanical zinc plating processed in house which eliminates hydrogen embrittlement.
A wide range of additional coatings are available: zinc electroplating, phosphate coatings, black oxide, etc.
- Stainless Steel: provided plain finish.
- Phosphor Bronze: provided plain finish.