- Bowed (Curved) washers have minimum load build up with maximum washer deflection.
- Light thrust loads compared to other styles of spring washers.
- Used to apply tension between two rotating or static surfaces, eliminate “play”, and prevent rattles.
- The spring rate is approximately linear between 10% and 80% of available deflection.
- Bowed (Curved) washers have the longest length of “beam” of all spring washers. This gives the most washer deflection with a minimum of pushing effort (load build up) of all spring washers.